Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Grove RT540E, RT700E, TMS9000E Pics

granitefan713 ยท 2010-09-03 07:38

Hi everyone, Here are some shots of some new Groves I caught a local dealer. This is also the first time I've seen a boom dolly in use here in PA.

Replies4
  1. #153cummins2010-09-03 15:19

    i have seen the boom dollys quite a bit on this side of the state... more so on bigger cranes but some on 90t range... nice pics

  2. #2Tiny2010-09-04 13:45

    Company I work for has been running boom dollys since 99 I think . granitefan713.... I am the complete opposite of you , If I see one without. It's funny looking .

  3. #3BigIron252010-10-10 18:48

    haha im with you tiny, every thing we run 75 ton and above has a dolly for the boom. Although id prefer if it didnt... especially in the 350-550 ton range.

  4. #4Lugghead2010-10-17 16:48

    I ran a 540E a couple weeks ago....Smooth machine...I especially like how they closed up the fender wells....seems like I was ALWAYS banging my shins on them dam things...got a buddy running a 700(in the 60t version)....he says its a smooth running rig also....They got me running a 75t(80t??) with the tilting cab....what a SWEET rig!!.....but then again...If its a Grove....it IS a SWEET rig!!