Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

new guy

warrior ยท 2006-03-22 22:49

Hello all. im kinda a jack of all trades but i love to dig and run all kinds of equipt. hoping to someday have my own buisiness.im in ohio,got referred here by a friend.........name i will not give out. i will read alot and will only post when i know what i am talking about.

Replies5
  1. #1Jeff D.2006-03-22 22:58

    I hope I'm not held too those standards here.I might as well throw my keyboard away then!!:bouncegri Welcome Warrior.And I'd just join in anyways,evn if you just have an opinion.It's fun to read others views even if they're not absolutely 100% perfect in their knowledge.

  2. #2warrior2006-03-22 23:11

    thanks jeff, my experience is kinda limited but im not afraid to give my opinion.i wont however act like im an expert on something that i dont know....thats how i ment that statement.:thumbsup

  3. #3Steve Frazier2006-03-22 23:45

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.com!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us!

  4. #4Finance Guy2006-03-23 18:22

    Welcome!!!! FG

  5. #5BRL2006-03-23 21:16

    Well in that case I guess we'll be kicking a lot of tumble weeds around trying to find any posts by you then :bouncegri Welcome to the site! Jump in any time.