Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New guy

Link-bert ยท 2016-06-05 20:24

Hi, I'm new. Call me Bert. Journeyman boom truck & and mobile crane. Part owner of a link - belt 8690 which i currently operate. Couldn't imagine doing any other job. A time lapse video of me at work. I'll add some more asap Trusses on a 17,000sq/ft house. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pn4o56v11v9wcsl/Ban Exemption Application 2016 - PDF-2.pdf?dl=0

Replies8
  1. #1Link-bert2016-06-05 20:27

    Wrong link Try this one https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5jchvx5s8siuy1/1_rendered.mp4?dl=0

  2. #2Link-bert2016-06-06 00:11

    Here's another, loading parts of an asphalt plant https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlllhykr3eerjf3/2_rendered.mp4?dl=0

  3. #3kshansen2016-06-06 06:53

    Need to cut down on the coffee! Someone will get hurt working that fast

  4. #4Link-bert2016-06-06 11:49

    With out coffee, nothing would ever happen

  5. #5Knepptune2016-06-07 09:52

    Welcome man. Those htc8690 cranes look like a heck of a crane. Local grain handling company has one. Definately has a 100t load chart. Do you use it as a taxi crane or mostly use it on your own jobs.

  6. #6Link-bert2016-06-07 12:42

    I tell everyone its an 86100, even put those decals on it. Only myself and my business partner know it's a 90 ton I taxi every where with it. Done all kinds of jobs over the years.

  7. #7pipiligrama2016-06-12 00:38

    Don't you love it when you just pull up to where you need to set up and don't even have to mess with your dolly? lol I know I do

  8. #8Link-bert2016-06-12 22:17

    It's like an unexpected treat. I haven't been that lucky lately though