Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New guy from Barkhamsted Ct

inxs ยท 2011-07-29 11:23

Hi everyone I have been a long time reader of this forum and finally decided to come out from behind the curtain. My wife and I have a small farm with a horse and a donkey and do the chores with a 1985 Case 580SE 4x4. Love the machine and am always trying to learn more about it and with all the experts on this site it has been extremly helpful to me. I am only a fair mechanic at best, but a very good body and paint guy. I'm sure I can help out with any body work questions or problems concerning painting, (2 stage, 1 stage, exopy, primers) blending, bodywork, decals etc. Talk to you all later and have a great and safe day.

Replies4
  1. #1RonG2011-07-29 15:00

    Welcome to the forum.I hauled gravel from Granby ct to the state park up there a few years ago,it took me about a month driving an RD Mack.Ron G

  2. #22004F5502011-07-29 18:01

    Good to see another CT guy! Just down the road here in Canton myself. Welcome aboard.

  3. #3inxs2011-08-01 10:13

    Thanks for the welcome! I'll bet your back is still complaing about the bumpy roads to the state park!! and no they are not any smoother. Talk to you later.

  4. #4BostonBender2011-08-17 20:36

    Hi inxs, This site appears to have a wide variety of contributors with various specialties - nice to see bodywork among them.