Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New guy here…………

aosteelheader ยท 2008-07-07 23:44

I was told about this forum a couple months ago and started reading it pretty regularly. I like what I see. The people here seem helpful and knowledgable. I really enjoy looking at photos of other jobsites and equipment from all over the country and world. It seems there's a lot more ways to move dirt than just the way we do it here in Southern OR. I don't have a lot of job pictures, but will put up some when I get a chance. AO

Replies15
  1. #1Steve Frazier2008-07-08 00:17

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us!

  2. #2euclid2008-07-08 09:07

    welcome aboard

  3. #3catskinner 102008-07-27 08:26

    Been Lurking here way to Long. Figured I better sign up and join this great group of folks. Heck I might even be able to help some younger guy's n gal's. I started out on a D4 5U,ATC(case)600 Terra-Trac,Ford TO-30 hoe,Koehring 205 dragline. Wow long time ago! TGP 38 Yr member IUOE 520

  4. #4Bellboy2008-07-27 12:32

    I say welcome to you, catskinner 10. And, once you guys have finished sussing out the forums, your comments are more than appreciated. But, I say: 'I say' so as not to get the p*** from the more senior members.

  5. #5Lashlander2008-07-27 15:08

    What is this all about?

  6. #6Grader4me2008-07-27 18:28

    I'm scratching my head as well..

  7. #7Countryboy2008-07-27 18:40

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums catskinner 10! :drinkup

  8. #8catskinner 102008-07-31 16:23

    Thanks countryboy! Thought maybe I P***ed off somebody,after reading bellboy's post. TGP 38 yr member IUOE 520

  9. #9Countryboy2008-07-31 21:41

    I have no idea what Bellboy meant in the post above. Maybe he could enlighten us. But no, you haven't pissed anyone off.

  10. #10Lashlander2008-08-01 00:19

    Hey Catskinner10, sorry for the confusion! I should have welcomed you before I asked my question. I apologize. :drinkup Still waiting Bellboy?

  11. #11tmc_312008-08-23 11:24

    Hi all, I too have been lurking here for about 3 weeks, thought I better join in as I need some help with my skid loader. I am a Sports Lighting contractor in Texas. I go all over the Southwest US installing Lighting at baseball, football, soccer (etc.) fields. Been in business now for about 10 years. I have a 2000 New Holland LX565 (bought used) and a 2001 New Holland TND-70D Tractor with a loader and a Bradco 3509 back hoe (bought new) that I use in my business. I have already gotten a lot out of this forum, thanks for all your interesting and informative posts. Tim

  12. #12jcims2008-09-03 00:30

    Welcome aboard!!! :angel

  13. #13hmong3372008-09-04 22:43

    hi, i'm new too... need 3 posts though.

  14. #14Jeffksf2008-10-24 21:13

    WElcome (2nd post)

  15. #15Ruffasacob2008-11-24 20:41

    I need my 2nd post also but I too welcome you.