Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New guy just saying hi

Dkc923 ยท 2016-10-20 14:45

Hello everyone I'm new around these parts. Just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. I have a small land clearing/ excavation business and I'm just looking to stay in touch with some other folks that share the same interest. As far as equipment goes I have a 2016 kubota svl 95-2s track loader, a 2014 cat d5k dozer, a 2014 cat 308e2 excavator, and a 2015 LS 7510 4wd tractor. All of these machines are cab machines as it gets hot in south Louisiana lol. Lots of different implements specifically for the kubota as it is the most versatile machine out of the bunch in my opinion. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone one else's project and intend on posting some pics of mine to share with you guys as well.

Replies5
  1. #1thepumpguysc2016-10-20 16:50

    WELCOME.!!! You probably wont need our fix-it help for some time, given the yr. mdls. of your equipment.. BUT.. we sure like pictures.. My best advice to you our new friend.. keep those filters changed.!!! 3 even 4x a year is REAL CHEAP insurance, against the cost of down time.. especially in the business of land clearing.. .. MOST the land clearing equipment I see, is either a fuel related problem, OR the engine is "dusted" from all the debris it works around.. and the engine needs to be replaced.. Set yourself a maintenance schedule for the basics.. IF you do the filters, fuel & air, EVERY 3 months its EASY to remind yourself.. Lets see some pictures..

  2. #2Dkc9232016-10-20 18:09

    View attachment 160582 Thought I had some more pics of the machines on my phone but apparently not. All 3 pictures are from when the machines were fairly new. I will have to take you guys some updates ones. I may have accidentally slipped one in there of my other love as well! Oops!

  3. #3Dkc9232016-10-20 18:17

    Sorry I accidentally uploaded one twice

  4. #4Dkc9232016-10-20 18:40

    Just took these for y'all

  5. #5Dkc9232016-10-20 18:42

    Couple more