HI We were using a post hole digger when it started going forward and then reverse by it self. So i shut off the aux hyd's and the bucket will not tilt up and the lift arms will not go down. If i re-engage the aux hyd's then the arms and tilt works ok any help is much needed Thanks
aux is stuck. likely one of the aux solenoid stems has a piece of crap stuck in it, holding the stem open (even partially) and routing pilot oil to that end of the control valve spool. :drinkup
unplug the auger and try.
Ok Thanks, it is easy to take a part and clean???
still have the problem
THANKS!!!!! cleaned it up and now it is working!! I did not think it would be this easy
it takes longer to explain it that it does to do it :thumbsup 50-50 chance it will happen again, you may have to eventually replace the aux stem :drinkup
I went ahead and replaced solenoid and stem BUT now the aux hyd's will just cut out, green lights go out and flow stops not sure if it was doing with the other problem or started after changing it out
sometime while you are not using the aux hyd, activate them on the dash, see if the lights go out by themselves or start flashing not using the aux. if they start flashing, count the # of flashes on each light and post back. :drinkup
OK, I will try this on Sunday Thanks
OK, I ran the machine this morning and had the aux hyd's on, but did not use them the lights stayed on about 20 minutes I did some other stuff and came back to doing my hole and after about 15 minutes of running the aux hyd's the bit reversed I didn't even realize it at first, i still had my finger on the button releasing the button did not stop it, hitting the switch on the dash didn't stop it I shut off the motor, restarted it and it work normal. Most time the aux hyd's just stop and the lights shut off when it stops sometimes they come back on when pressing the switch, other times i shut off the motor and restart it so back to my hole... right now the bit is down 59 feet and I hate for it to reverse and unscrew it Interesting side note, I throttled up to spin the bit faster and it has not malfunctioned help is greatly appreciated
"Interesting side note, I throttled up to spin the bit faster and it has not malfunctioned " I spoke too soon, it stills cut out
just thinking outloud, i wonder if the rh trigger is broken and/or sticking? if the trigger is activated, it deactivates by pulling the trigger again.... the trigger spring isnt broken or missing is it? :drinkup
The rh trigger switch seems fine. Starting to wonder if I got a bad part (solenoid) from the dealer? the original problem has been fixed and it only went into reverse the one time, just keeps shutting off I did hook up a 863 but the aux hyd's will not reverse on it seems it had a fire in it at one time so it is possibly electrical
only other thing that comes to mind... i believe the 7753 has an aux controller "module" under the seat, along the LH side (as you are sitting in the seat) of the mainframe. maybe it's loosing 12v+ or even more likely loosing it's ground.... :drinkup
OK thanks, I will look for it
If your loader has the controller which is a Pulse Width Modulator (PWM), you should also check the PWM fuse. It could be a corroded fuse or socket.
OK Found it now I will check it out Thanks