Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Guy, second post.

Buickspec6231 ยท 2013-09-03 02:15

Name is Dan. Bought my very first piece of yellow equipment about 2 weeks ago. Picked up a Massey-Ferguson 50H 4wd, w/ a power shuttle trans. I recently picked up some property in a nice quite town in Central New York. Needed something to do some site prep and put a driveway in. The ** will also be used for snow removal when the time comes. Before buying my **, the only experience I had with a backhoe is the little kind you sit on in the sandbox as a small child. I have been working on cars and trucks most of my life and have done some heavy truck fabrication work too, but I have never worked on the yellow equipment. I'm looking forward to it. I might be older and my toys may be more expensive and much bigger, but I am going to give it a shot.

Replies0

No replies yet.