Hey everyone, new to the site, I live in south Alabama. I grew up in a small farm community so i didnt have much choice but to learn from my grandad and dad about equipment maint. and operation since there was not much else to do. As I got older I learned to love it. I ventured out from the farm work when I was 14 years old or so and started cutting timber on the weekend or days I wasn't in school. I did that for 2 or 3 years and then was introduced into dozer work and found my new calling. I continued to work with the dozer crew through high school and college until things got bad and the dozer crew was shutdown and the tractors sold. I then got hired on at one of the pulp mills around here running equipment in the Woodward( dozers, knuckle booms, loaders, cranes). Im now 26yrs old and im starting to get an itch for something else. I just happened to stumble on this site doing some research and looking at equipment. There are some very knowledgable people on here with years of experience that I hope to learn from and hopefully get advice from when the time comes.
:waving welcome
And stay away for the fire ant hills. Welcome to HEF Turbo_Drive. :drinkup