Our company is looking at replacing their fleet of haul trucks. We have six Volvo A40F's, probably from around 2010-12. We have regen, dropbox, axle and electrical problems that plague production. Anyway, problems aside, Volvo makes very comfortable equipment to operate, when they run. I think that our company wants about the same sized trucks, because of haul road size and not wanting to upgrade the equipment needed to load the trucks. My Question is What brand haul trucks would you recommend? Doubt we will get more Volvo's. Thanks!
I think anything new has to have def or a Regen system. We have quite a few Volvo loaders, and a grader. They have been cost effective, and reliable. The 2 New machines, an L45G and an L70 are plagued with Regen issues. Anything that runs with DEF Has no issues. I have no advise on haul trucks, but I think def machines are the way to go.
Would be good to hear what you got.. didnt see the time stamp on your post lol.