Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pettibone 4A19

etd66ss ยท 2017-05-01 14:15

Last year I bought my first Pettibone machine, it's an Extendo 88 all terrain forklift: It's a really cool machine an built like a tank, I'd like to restore it someday. It got me looking on craigslist for other old Pettibone equipment. I came across a Pettibone 4A19 4WD TLB on craigslist last week, it has already sold. I can find nothing on the internet concerning this machine, and am wondering if anyone here has one? I'd love to get more information, and of course pictures. It looks like a fun machine to own someday.

Replies4
  1. #1etd66ss2017-05-01 16:25

    Here's what the 4A19 looks like: Looks very interesting...

  2. #2old-iron-habit2017-05-01 22:38

    That TLB looks like a hoss of a tank.

  3. #3etd66ss2017-05-02 05:56

    Yeah, I've been searching the net, the only one I can find is this one that sold on craigslist. Articulating, 4WD, Detroit Diesel. It looks like good fun! Wish I could find out more about those machines.

  4. #4old-iron-habit2017-05-02 21:20

    Them old Pettibones are addicting. I recently picked up a Super 8 Carry-Lift to keep my Super 6-33 Hi-lift company. Hope to have it running right in a day or two. It loses ignition after about three minutes running. Probably bad condenser. Putting in electronic ignition. This one still has the original UB-240 International gasser in it.