Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New here… TD7E Ripper question

ironpounder ยท 2011-12-06 11:13

I was wondering if anyone had some detailed pictures or measuremets of a 395 ripper/scarifier. I beleive that is the model that fits my TD7. I would imagine that it would be impossible to find one... so it looks like I build one. Closer to factory soec, the better. Been lookin' around here, looks like there are quite a few TD7/8 owners.

Replies3
  1. #1rockbreaker22011-12-07 21:12

    I have an after market ripper with two shanks for a TD7 made by Diamond , asking 1200 located in fairfield CA

  2. #2ironpounder2011-12-08 06:49

    Wish you were a little closer, it would most likely cost again that much to ship it all the way across the country. (now I am going to sound cheap) I really don't want to spend that much... If I am not careful with the hyd installation and all I could easily exceed 2 or 3K. but thanks anyway...

  3. #3farrellapparel2013-07-22 15:54

    Rockbreaker2 - I need a part for my 125E loader. A pin for the bucket. Please contact 206-501-8910 [email protected] thnx