Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland 185 190 Operator & Repair Manuals

ylekyote ยท 2016-11-25 15:52

I have a paper repair / service manual for New Holland compact track loaders skid steers and also the operator manual. Will trade or sell both for $300, or best offer. Cost me $500 when I bought new from New Holland 12 months ago. Sold machine so don't need them any longer. Good for all 185 and 190 machines, wheeled or tracked. I need an operator and repair manual for a 1999 John Deere 310E loader-backhoe. Any one have these PDF or hardcopy? Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1tool_king2016-11-26 01:20

    ylekyote what is your email address ?I have operation in pdf form . Will check other computer for repair manual .

  2. #2ylekyote2016-11-26 02:52

    Thanks! I messaged it to you. Let me know if you don't see it.

  3. #3Charles Brown2017-01-26 19:05

    I am also looking for a JD 310E repair manual if it is available. Thanks. Having an electrical issue. When the FNR lever is engaged ( F or R) the stop light and alarm sound come on. Have tried several ohm meter tests and still drawing a blank. thanks.