Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland

Bullrider69310 ยท 2016-01-20 16:43

Ok I got a New Holland W 130 TC. I had to pull right front Hub off and replace outer wheel bearing and wheel seal, so I did all that put everything back together and reinstalled it back on axle. The problem I got now is I have no function control meaning I can't raise or lower or dump the bucket, and no steering, no one has been around the loader, it all worked fine when we pulled it into shop and parked it. Now,all of a,sudden nothing, I'm lost on this one:Banghead:Banghead

Replies5
  1. #1AllDodge2016-01-20 17:48

    Sure is weird and sorry don't know, but maybe a mod will move this to the wheel loader section, if someone doesn't come along to assist Edit: BTW does this machine have a switch/button to disengage the hydraulics?

  2. #2Bullrider693102016-02-02 18:35

    Sorry I haven't replied back to you AllDodge, been busy lately, and 8 you mean by a switch that cuts the hydraulic off yes it does I've pushed and pulled on it and still nothing. I thought that I posted in wheel loader section. How can I post in wheel loader section

  3. #3AllDodge2016-02-02 18:57

    I'll ask a moderator to move it for you As for the switch, get a volt meter and see if the switch is passing current, after that need to trace wires to the solenoid that it is controlling

  4. #4CM19952016-02-02 20:48

    Moved this over to the Wheel Loader Forum. Best of luck!

  5. #5Bullrider693102016-02-03 02:41

    Thank you, for moving it, and I'll see if can what I can do about testing it