Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New holland

markobal6 ยท 2020-09-27 07:27

Hello from Slovenia, I need help, we want to buy a mini excavator for homemade use, it must have a zero tail swing. I find a New Holland E35 2C, can you please tell me are New holland excavators ok or not. Have they any problems, a saw that the New holland and Kobelco are the same that is all. There is very little written on the internet about new holland excavators. Have anyone some experience with this excavator? Thanks a lot and have a great day

Replies2
  1. #1KSSS2020-09-27 10:30

    I am not familiar with that model, perhaps that is a machine that was not introduced to the US. The CASE/New Holland excavators were Kobelco machines up to the CX55 model. They currently use Hyundai mini excavators. The Kobelco built machines were solid machines. I had never heard of any real issues with any of them.

  2. #2markobal62020-10-18 00:51

    Hello again, we didnt buy the new holland, because it was in werry Bad condition. Now I am looking a komatsu Pc 35 Mr3 model year 2011. Have this excavators any problems with hidraulic or anyithing else?