Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland 555E fenders

VA-Steve · 2024-01-07 09:00

Anyone know where i can find some New Holland 555E fenders or have you ever fabricated them?

Replies2
  1. #1NH575E2024-01-07 11:31

    This is the fender references from my parts manual but I don't know how to determine which are correct for the different models. Call Messicks or your local dealer with your serial number and they can probably tell you the correct part number and prices. I did search the internet with one of the crossed part numbers and found a listing for way less than the prices listed at Messicks but I don't know if they are a legitimate source. REF FN PART NUMBER YR/SN QTY DESCRIPTION 1.92.5 01 p1 12/00 D4578 SERIAL N.031021517:INT.GROUPS 1.83.0-1.94.0-1.94.0/1. CAB-SAFETY FRAME / MUDGUARDS 555E 575E 655E 675E 1 85801611 C4587 1 FENDER, REAR LH 1 85817211 D4587 1 FENDER, REAR LH 2 85801610 C4587 1 FENDER, REAR RH 2 85817210 D4587 1 FENDER, REAR RH 3 85812338 10 INSERT, THREADED 4 16044124 10 SCREW M8X1,25X45 5 11193874 10 WASHER, LOCK 6 12646204 10 WASHER Messicks cross reference 85801611 crosses to 47819621 @ $380.63 85817211 is a good number @ $557.03 85801610 crosses to 47819620 @ 482.13 85817210 is a good number @ $630.92

  2. #2Swetz2024-01-07 12:10

    I am not an expert, but from what I have seen from looking at many different E-Series backhoes, the earlier ones were painted to match the machine. On my machine (1999) the fenders are yellow, and not painted. I would bet that any year fender would fit your machine. As far as making them...they are plastic. Moulded plastic would be hard to reproduce with steel....not impossible tho. Another option would be to look in in a salvage year for construction equipment. Here is one of many...need to call to find out if they have your part tho. Wengers of Myerstown® - Farm Equipment, Heavy Equipment & Parts Wengers of Myerstown - featuring quality used farm & construction equipment and the largest parts inventory on the east coast. Check out our massive inventory today! www.wengers.com