I’m getting frustrated with my 2011 c232 with 1950 hours. So my first problem is it has an intermittent starting problem. Some days I turn the key and all the lights come on like normal but it won’t crank. Cleaned all battery and starter connections along with swapping out the crank relay and I’m still having the issue. This is the second starter this summer. The next problem is that my coolant temp say -22 degrees all the time. I would be very appreciative if anyone had any insights to these issues. Thank you!
Definitely some know wiring issues on those machines. 1. Relay grounds. Possibly 2 Amp groud fuses. In the early serial like yours may be back beside engine bell housing down low, in a free hanging plug. 2 wiring harness splices. Mid harness, impossible to find. Battery power and ground mostly. We usually start by adding several grounds at the relay panel. There is a chassis ground several inches from relay panel, but relay grounds gallop all the way back to engine and beyond.
Just an update. There is a 60 amp fuse near the engine that had very bad corrosion. Seems like this was my issues in case someone else has a problem.