SO took the project PT100 for another test spin today and moved some huge logs. While pushing sideways to position some stuff out of the way, my attachment fell off. After playing around I finally determined that my quick attach is working in reverse. When I select lock, the pins retract and when I unlock, the pins lock the attachment on. Someone check my logic please. The machine won't start if I have the switch in unlock and the Aux Hydraulics don't work either until I put the Quick Attach switch back in Lock mode. Once I am in Lock mode, the machine starts and all hydraulics are functional. This tells me that the switch is correct. The plug on the pilot generation block can only go on one way so I don't think the plug is reversed. The only thing I can think of is that the previous owner somehow reversed the hoses to the quick attach so my plan is to reverse the lines tomorrow. It seems to me the electrical side is correct and the hydraulic side is what is wrong. Am I wrong? Here is my simplified wiring diagram that I used for my logic.
Your right. Also, most (all) machines keep applying pressure to close the quick attach while running the machine, so that's why it fell off as well.