Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland D95

Matt_cantu ยท 2020-02-19 22:36

2007 D95 While traveling right side track pulls but not the left. You can fiddle with the joystick left right, left right.... the machine will load up the seems to release hydraulic pressure and starts working normally. Works proper for a few minutes then back to not pulling. Showing a fault code 4323. Thanks for any input..

Replies1
  1. #1fpgm042020-02-20 23:01

    Welcome to HEF Matt_cantu I am not sure I can help resolve the driveline issue, hopefully there will be others on the forum come along with better experience on your machine. That being said, here is some input per your request. 4323 is a decel pedal lockout. As I understand it, this fault would be reported if the decel pedal is held down for a long period of time. To restore normal operation, the driveline joystick needs to be in the neutral position and the decel pedal needs to be released. Based on your problem description, it does not sound like the 4323 is related to your problem. Based on the problem description with engine loading down, I would have some doubts if the issue is electrical in nature. One suspect would be brake related. As I am thinking the park brake is auto releasing on that machine. A quick and easy thing to do, you could try removing all relays and fuses individually, looking for any corrosion, and reinstalling. If that does not help, then start looking at the brake system as something is holding back the driveline and loading down the engine.