Who makes these for New Holland? The reason I ask is because I can find no reference of them on NH's website. I'm mainly looking for the weight of one. Thanks Dt
Who makes these for New Holland. case and New Holland are the same. weight around #20k
Used to be the same New Holland once again just gave up and quit the construction end of things. They are no longer being made and even though they are not that old parts can be a problem.
I was wondering why they had no info on their website. Did NH make these or were they rebadged imports? Dt
If its what I think it is , its the same thing as a Case 850K. There were some New Hollands that were fiats or some other import and there are some that are the same as the case 750 , 850 up to the 1850. I never understood why a company would make the same machine and rebrand it , seems like they are competing with themselves. Agco was bad about this. I think you could get the same tractor in 4 different names.
A New Holland D95B dozer is not the same as a Case 850L. The D95 has a 4 cylinder tier 3 engine, while the Case has a 6 cylinder engine. The weights are similar in the 19-24k lbs. range depending on options like cab/canopy, ripper, chain type, sweeps, etc. but the engines are definitely different. New Holland still has dozers listed on their non-North American websites. Example their European website lists dozers Reference http://construction.newholland.com/eu/en/Pages/Homepage.aspx# Parts are still available on the New Holland parts page. Reference www.partstore.construction.newholland.com/ New Holland dozers are made by CNHi (Case New Holland Industrial) in Calhoun Georgia Reference http://www.cnhindustrial.com/en-US/..._america/Locations/Pages/Calhoun_Georgia.aspx
here you go from RitchieSpecs New Holland D95 WT Crawler Tractor Dimensions A. Length w/ Blade 14 ft in 4258 mm B. Width Over Tracks 9.3 ft in 2820 mm C. Height to Top of Cab 9.1 ft in 2773 mm D. Length of Track on Ground 7.7 ft in 2360 mm E. Ground Clearance 1.2 ft in 379 mm F. Length w/o Blade 10.7 ft in 3263 mm Undercarriage G. Track Gauge 5.8 ft in 1780 mm H. Standard Shoe Size 24 in 610 mm Specification Engine Make New Holland Model 667T/M2 Gross Power 99 hp 73.8 kw Net Power 96 hp 71.6 kw Power Measured @ 2000 rpm Max Torque 325.3 lb ft 441 Nm Displacement 408.9 cu in 6.7 L Torque Measured @ 1200 rpm Aspiration Natural Number of Cylinders 6 Operational Operating Weight 20201 lb 9163 kg Fuel Capacity 50 gal 189.3 L Cooling System Fluid Capacity 5 gal 18.9 L Engine Oil Capacity 4.2 gal 15.8 L Hydraulic Fluid Capacity 20 gal 75.7 L Final Drives Fluid Capacity 3.8 gal 14.2 L Operating Voltage 12 V Alternator Supplied Amperage 65 amps Transmission Type Hydrostatic Number of Forward Gears 10 Total Max Speed - Forward 6 mph 9.7 km/h Undercarriage Ground Pressure 4.5 psi 31.3 kPa Standard Shoe Size 24 in 610 mm Number of Shoes per Side 40 Number of Track Rollers per Side 7 Number of Carrier Rollers per Side 1 Track Pitch 6.7 in 171 mm Track Gauge 5.8 ft in 1780 mm Hydraulic System Pump type Gear Pump Flow Capacity 20.3 gal/min 76.8 L/min Standard Blade Width 10 ft in 3050 mm Height 35.8 in 910 mm Capacity 2.5 yd3 1.9 m3 Blade Angle (both directions) 25 degrees Cutting Depth 19 in 483 mm Dimensions Length w/o Blade 10.7 ft in 3263 mm Length w/ Blade 14 ft in 4258 mm Width Over Tracks 9.3 ft in 2820 mm Height to Top of Cab 9.1 ft in 2773 mm Length of Track on Ground 7.7 ft in 2360 mm Ground Clearance 1.2 ft in 379 mm
from ritchiespecs.com Case 850L WT Crawler Tractor Dimensions A. Length w/ Blade 14.5 ft in 4408 mm B. Width Over Tracks 7.8 ft in 2388 mm C. Height to Top of Cab 9.1 ft in 2773 mm D. Length of Track on Ground 7.7 ft in 2350 mm E. Ground Clearance 1.2 ft in 379 mm Undercarriage G. Track Gauge 5.2 ft in 1570 mm H. Standard Shoe Size 24 in 610 mm Specification Engine Make Case Model Family IV 667TA/E66 Tier III Gross Power 99.2 hp 74 kw Net Power 96.6 hp 72 kw Power Measured @ 2000 rpm Max Torque 321 lb ft 435.2 Nm Displacement 408.9 cu in 6.7 L Torque Measured @ 1400 rpm Number of Cylinders 6 Operational Operating Weight 20201 lb 9163 kg Fuel Capacity 50 gal 189.3 L Cooling System Fluid Capacity 7 gal 26.5 L Engine Oil Capacity 4 gal 15 L Hydraulic Fluid Capacity 20 gal 75.7 L Final Drives Fluid Capacity 3.8 gal 14.2 L Operating Voltage 12 V Alternator Supplied Amperage 90 amps Transmission Type Hydrostatic Number of Forward Gears 4 Number of Reverse Gears 4 Max Speed - Forward 6 mph 9.7 km/h Max Speed - Reverse 6 mph 9.7 km/h Undercarriage Ground Pressure 4.5 psi 31.3 kPa Ground Contact Area 4448.5 in2 2.9 m2 Standard Shoe Size 24 in 610 mm Number of Shoes per Side 40 Number of Track Rollers per Side 7 Number of Carrier Rollers per Side 1 Track Pitch 6.7 in 171 mm Track Gauge 5.2 ft in 1570 mm Hydraulic System Relief Valve Pressure 3000 psi 20684.3 kPa Pump Flow Capacity 20.3 gal/min 76.8 L/min Standard Blade Width 9.2 ft in 2794 mm Height 36 in 914 mm Capacity 2.3 yd3 1.8 m3 Blade Angle (both directions) 25 degrees Cutting Depth 19 in 483 mm Dimensions Length w/ Blade 14.5 ft in 4408 mm Width Over Tracks 7.8 ft in 2388 mm Height to Top of Cab 9.1 ft in 2773 mm Length of Track on Ground 7.7 ft in 2350 mm Ground Clearance 1.2 ft in ?
TD15C , are these basically the same tractor? I thought so , I have looked at both at sales , they share lots of characteristics in the looks category as well as the rops etc. It doesn't really matter I guess anyway
Just to be clear, the New Holland D95 and D95B are not the same machines, and as shown above in TD15C’s info, neither have the same engine as the Case 850L. NH D95 is a tier 2 machine with a 6 cylinder engine. NH D95B is a tier 3 machine with a 4 cylinder engine (reference capture from NH manual below) Case 850L is a tier 3 machine with 6 cylinder engine as stated above. Assuming comparison is to similar vintage machines (tier 3 to tier 3), then need to compare specs of a D95B (not D95) to an 850L. From D95B Operators manual below showing 4 cylinder engine
Looks like they both use the 6.7 liter cummins.
flametamer asked about a New Holland D95 WT so that's the info I gave him. I thought I would show the 850 so he could see how close they are. IT is like the link-belt 2700q and CASE 9020b are the same except for the Engine and paint both are made by SUMITOMO. there are probably some other differences but all in all the same machine.
Agreed, there are certainly similarities in size and shape. My point was simply that the D95 and 850L are 2 different generations of machines (Tier 2 verses Tier 3). Engines definitely vary between generations, plus there are variations between New Holland and Case. With respect to the brand of engines, they are Iveco engines, not Cummins. I have operated and wrenched on both of them.
I guess this is like Mr Pibb and DR Pepper. Its the same but its not the same if that makes any sense. I looked at them on machinery trader , some parts look to be the same , but I guess there are differences in computers and system controls , I'm not being argumentative just satisfying my own curiosity. It does seem that all of the manufacturers are going to 4 cylinder engines now in that class machine. I always liked the D5G with its 6 cylinder and the 850 Case with its 6 cylinder. My Komatsu D39 uses the Komatsu S4D 104 or some crap like that. Which I guess is basically a 4BT Cummins. I wonder how many of these machines uses the same pumps and drive motors , like the zero turn mowers these days. Its amazing the zero turns that use the same self contained pump /drive systems.
Don't be so sure about parts being availabe either as they are becoming hard to find and New Holland is NO help. They just gave up on the construction end and do not care about any of that stuff!
dear friends of HeavyEquipmentForums I need your help to solve a problem in a new holland dizer d95b with the electrical system cut almost completely where it suffered the most damage was in the fuse center... I am needing the electrical diahramas. I appreciate your collaboration, thank you beforehand