Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

new holland dc 70

ripn ยท 2019-12-12 14:48

I have retired my dc 70 the pump gearbox has gone out of it again cant get gears for it anymore, I have both finals with rebuilt sprockets on them I will do my best for pricing also have other parts buy parts or buy entire machine

Replies7
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-12-13 07:58

    Which pump ? There are salvage yards dismantling DC 70's and DC 80's. They may have the complete pump.

  2. #2ripn2019-12-13 10:52

    Its not the pumps its the pump drive I already rebuilt it once and that was years ago don't make the gears anymore as a matter of fact they don't make final drive motors or parts anymore and you can not get sprockets for the dc 70 you know anyone needing parts give me a shout

  3. #3mikebramel2019-12-14 13:00

    Did you try Palmer Johnson for the gearbox parts. Maybe even a new gearbox

  4. #4stephen brzezinski2023-06-23 15:23
  5. #5stephen brzezinski2023-06-23 15:24

    Do you still have the final drive for this machine?

  6. #6stephen brzezinski2023-06-23 15:25

    Do you know who else may have bearings for a DC80.

  7. #7Marionhenry212023-09-11 11:25

    Do you still have this machine for parts?