Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland DC100 dead sticks

Sully28 ยท 2020-07-12 08:15

I have this 2004 NH DC100 had it for several years now with no major issues with about 4500hrs. Machine sat for the last 6 weeks went to run it and both the sticks are dead - no Hydraulics (no tracks no blade). Engine runs fine, Hydraulic pump is working, no lights on the dash so the only thing I can think of is the TCM (controls the hydraulics). The fact everything is dead I'm hoping is a safety device somewhere that isn't allowing the machine to operate. I seen one post here about some seat sensors, Ive never had to wear a seatbelt or had anything trigger a dead stick condition in the past. There is an accessory port for diagnostics tool. I see some on line for $300 however I wouldn't know if this is a CAN system or software level. If anyone has had any experience purchasing one of these readers or would know what software level to look for it would be greatly appreciated. To find a dealer to do a service call would pay for the reader. If it is the TCM (module is located on the RS upper corner of the utility box). I doubt this part is even available anymore if it is I'm sure it will be really pricey. Lastly there is some hyd levers under the center compartment not sure if the TCM can be bypassed to be able to move the machine. Any suggestions or advice would be very much appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.