Hey everyone Now I'm working on a New Holland EC-270 (SN 72727).. WE bought this machine sort of broken from the dealership as we tend to do some times. It all started out with a carriage oscillation problem when you tried to rotate from left to right. We have changed filters, replaced pumps, have New Holland out to look at it ($1583.00) whom told us they didn't know what the issue was. So "some guy" says "Oh, I can fix that" and after a few hours he had all the lines from both joysticks off, Hyd oil everywhere, and swears he re-installed the lines correctly...... So now instead of the machine just Oscillating when rotating, it's trying to do 1 or 2 things at once from the second you turn the key. Engine is laboring, bucket is full tilt outwards, so you are forced to turn the machine off... I am trying to find the correct locations for the HYd Lines from the sticks to the Cascade system underneath. We spend around 3 or 400 dollars on a shop manual that has a hydraulic diagram for the "under carriage" but nothing detailed for the controls. I know "Cylinder 201" connects here and is controlled by this joystick, but what is the line number? So from the joystick to the cascade system and location is what I need to know. I have been on the phone for about a week trying to get answers and coming up with nothing. This thing will be for sale very soon.. lol Who wants it? All new pumps, rebuilt cylinders 80 grand and we'll deliver!! lol Any help would be appreciated guys Nate Hopkins 716-579-5680
No replies yet.