Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NEW HOLLAND EW160 WIRING

DAVEWHEAT ยท 2023-11-03 11:56

NEED A SCHEMATIC FOE WIRING ON A NEW HOLLAND EW160 EXCAVATOR. IT WON'T SWING AND OUTRIGGERS WON'T FUNCTION.

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2023-11-04 09:33

    Good day You may have better luck looking for the Kobelco machine. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2DAVEWHEAT2023-11-05 09:34

    Thanks for replying. I actually found a schematic in a service manual I had downloaded last week. The manual was 847 pages long and was very hard to navigate due to no page references and very little information about what was in each section. I just had to scroll through the online manual, but I finally found what I was looking for on page 459, which was not given a page number in the Electrical section of the manual. I added actual page numbers to the pertinent parts that I needed so I could find them again when I needed them. The schematics are difficult to trace thru and decipher, but I think I may be able to troubleshoot the wiring problem I have.

  3. #3uffex2023-11-05 10:16

    Good day Dave I know the problem with many manuals, we have a software program today which index such information, can offer to index your manual however you would need to post a copy. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4DAVEWHEAT2023-11-06 09:30

    Thanks for the offer, but I think I have organized the 847 page manual so I can navigate through it now. What a hassle!