Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland (Fiat Kobelco) E215 strange arm dropping problem

ROAMER_AUS ยท 2026-05-25 11:04

Hi All! I just encoutered a problem where arm can not be extended fully. At some point it just swings back to vertical position, with justick still pushed forward. This happens quite quickly. Like you removed both hoses from the cylinder. Once it settles in vertical position, you can try extending again. I taught it may be bypass vale opening. But then it would happen in the arm in situation as well. I can not quite figure out if that recirculation function would have anything to do with it? Is it possible that arm out pressure sensor stops giving signal and it mechatronic opens bypass valve only on arm out? Any ideas are wellcome! Thanks!

Replies1
  1. #1ROAMER_AUS2026-06-02 17:56

    Thank you all for overwhelimng interest in this post!!! Problem is solved. O-ring on overpressure valve for arm extend was blown. How it caused machine to behave like this is beyond me, but it did!