I have an older case cx 80 that I purchased with a I-lock hydraulic quick coupler, I have reached out to I Lock and have had no luck it works however it doesn't seem to be plumed in correctly and I'm not sure if it's the right coupler or maybe just wrong bucket? I have not seen one with the ears are smaller on the heal of the bucket ?
Looks to me like a Case TLB bucket. Check this thread to confirm. HeavyEquipmentForums If a TLB bucket is what it is and works ok on your machine they are more readily available used...
Ok excuse my ignorance but I'm new to equipment what's a tlb
Tractor loader backhoe. 580 is very common size
Oooo ok I wondered if that's what the bucket it was from but then I was r sure about the quick attach I have never seen a hydraulic quick attach on a older backhoe lol. Could I used a staed bucket with straight ears I don't see where it would matter if there was pin showing on bothe sides of the lower quick attach part as long as it's right on the upper one the bucket shouldn't move side to side ?
Can't tell you that,but if those buckets are from a 580 they are usually a bunch on marketplace,craigslist and the like.
Gotcha thanks
Sounds like the coupler and bucket just don’t fully match up. If it’s working but not sitting right, it’s usually wrong bucket spacing or the heel “ears” aren’t made for that I-Lock setup. Check pin size and spacing first — that’ll tell you pretty quick if it’s the wrong bucket or just plumbed a bit off. Also worth comparing it to a known CX80 setup if you can.
Yeah that's why I came hear hoping someone had one that I could compare it too, I don't know any that has an older 80 and I have not seen any with this style coupler