Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland hinge

at-it-again ยท 2012-11-21 18:56

Hello, I am a newbie to the heavy equipment market. I bought myself a 2004 New Holland lb75b 4wd backhoe. Its in rough shape and needs some work. I need to replace the back window hinge. How is it disassembled? Backside window is missing and hinge is broken. Do I need to remove the front door from the hinge first? Hinge has grease fitting on top and 2 snap rings, one on top and the other on bottom. I removed the bottom snap ring and tried to push the pin up through, but no go. I oiled it up as much as I could. However I did not remove the door and am wondering if the door weight is stopping the pin from being pushed up? Please advise, as I do not want to break anything. Thanks, George.

Replies0

No replies yet.