Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland Hydraulic Hose Adaptors

NH575E ยท 2016-02-24 15:04

I have a loader bucket hose leaking and want to adapt the New Holland oring fittings to pipe so I can buy hoses at TS. Anybody ever done this? Know what fittings I may need? New Holland lists these parts as metric.

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2016-02-24 15:19

    Check your system pressures versus the rating of the hoses available at TS. O-ring fittings are generally used when pressures exceed what is reasonable for a tapered pipe thread as well as reducing the tendency to leak.

  2. #2NH575E2016-02-24 15:30

    Good point. The TS hose is rated to 4500 PSI working pressure. Highest rating on the loader hydraulics says 3300 so should be okay. Called TS and they have a handfull of oring fittings so I may take the hose off and go try to match up. Won't cost that much to try it versus waiting to order factory and paying 4 times as much.

  3. #3lantraxco2016-02-24 15:38

    Amen to that! Yeah, you should be fine on pressure rating then. I've had good luck with this place on adapter fittings for future reference: http://www.discounthydraulichose.com/

  4. #4NH575E2016-02-24 15:49

    I guess another option is to take the hose off and have it made with the existing fittings but I was thinking it could mess up a weekend of work time if I blow one. This one is just spraying a fine stream under one motion so it isn't stopping me from work yet.