One morning the screen showed CPU. The engine hours were 9000. The wise said that the controller will last that long and that a new one should be purchased. I bought a new controller from SINOCMP and everything worked as it should. I was happy with the 49 engine hours, then the error codes started coming up: G-1 STEPPER MOTOR CURRENT NG, G-2 S/PT. ERROR. I took the stepper motor to a mechanic. He connected it to the universal stepper motor control module and it worked fine. The switch also worked. I checked the condition of the wires going from the stepper motor to the controller with a tester, it showed no breaks or short circuits. I contacted the SINOCMP technician, he sent a new controller. Before installing the new controller, I had the generator tested to avoid the risk of overvoltage, it was fine. Just in case, I had a new voltage regulator installed. All connectors and ground contacts have been checked. After that, I had the Kobelco dealer mechanic install the controller. 149 engine hours everything was fine, then it started again. What could be causing the problem? I temporarily disconnected the stepper motor lever and set the operating speed with the wire, everything works. Can this damage anything?
No replies yet.