Hey guys, Just working on this machine, 1500 HRS-mechanical controls, when operating any hydraulic function, the park brake light illuminates and the yellow light below it flashes then the brake applies. Release it and off you go until it happens again. I dont believe its the seat belt or seat switch, cause while testing when I get up or undo the belt, the seat belt light illuminates along with the park brake light, I bypassed the switches anyway just to check. Had a good look at the wiring harness and found 4 spots where it had rubbed thru, that this was it for sure, repaired and no such luck. It seems that this fault occurs when kind of jerking the machine, I can get it to happen every time when changing the travel direction quickly, and eventually when shaking the bucket or loader arms. This is when I decided that a service manual or some experience would help out here. I have no literature for this thing so now im searching. Are there any self tests for these machine with the EIC? Does anyone have a service and/or operators manual for this machine? I believe its the same as a L140 Anything will help Thanks
I have the operators manual for it, I also own one, what would you like me to look up for you? I did have a problem with the emerg brake not releasing, but it fixed itself,....not related too much to your problem, Let me know if I can look something up for you.