I have no hydraulic high flow at coupler I cannot find the solenoid as there has to be one. We plug an rock breaker attachment with no electrics used to work Someone replaced the r/h switch used to turn flow on and off Can someone help me find what i think is called the Control valve for controlling rock breaker
No experience with this model, but look for solenoid valve for aux flow. Also look for fuse/wiring probs in aux flow circuit... That'd be my guess...
as far as i can see there is a (1)brake valve (solenoid) (2) lock solenoid (which i think is the aux hydraulics) (3) 2 valves controlled by foot pedal (steering valves) i am thinking it may have 3 ports and one of the ports is blocked or failing to pass fluid and the other two are working. Because i am an electrician i have been looking at that side of it especially as we fouind a loom corroded and shorting out. I see some couplings have a solenoid built into them but i am sure this is not the case This fault occured before we found the loom problem so of course we thought it was associated with it. I have an aftermarket set of dwgs but there is no actual schemtic with it,just connections at plugs I have been looking for a seperate solenoid that the operator can shut off his hi pressure coupling flow but i am starting to realise the one aux valve maydo three functions. I know a bit about hydraulics but the term cartridge when applied to hydraulics do the maen the armature or the part of the valve that moves to open or close the flow. Thanking you john truman
on my asv, there are 3 switches to control aux flow. One on the dash is selector, it turns the joystick control on/or feeds the continuous flow switch, 2 on the joystick, 1 each for + or - momentary flow direction control, and another switch, for continuous flow, beside the joystick. These control a solenoid, located behind one's shins, on the aux flow pump. I know the machines are not comparable, but the systems are likely similar...
John what is your email address ? I can email the service ,parts and operation manuals .