Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland L223

Jason1208 · 2024-09-08 19:33

I have a 2014 new holland L223 that cranks but won’t start. When I sit in the seat the dash cluster works and when I put the seatbelt on the seat belt light goes away. I noticed when I hit the power button the radio and fan for the ac/heater also don’t work? I thought it always did. I have checked all the fuse by my feet and they look good. I also don’t know how to tell if the 5 pin fuses are bad?

Replies3
  1. #1Famos_902024-09-09 07:37

    If the engine cranks but won’t start, and the radio and fan aren ’ t working, check all the fuses and 5-pin relays. Ensure the battery is fully charged, as low voltage can cause these issues. Also , inspect the ignition switch and connections, and check the neutral safety switch.

  2. #2Jason12082024-09-09 10:44

    thank you. I’m new to owning a skidsteer. How do I tell if the 5-pin relays are bad?

  3. #3Jason12082024-09-10 21:00

    New battery and all the fuses by the foot controls are good. Still just cranks and doesn’t start. No blower fan or radio when I push the power button.