L555 skid steer worked perfect when i parked it. A week later i started it and the bucket tilts as it should but will not go up and down. Any ideas ?
The seat switch or solenoid it operates is not working.
Was it harder to start? Check that aux. hydraulics aren't engaged or partially engaged.
Thanks guys. I think the seat switch was frozen. I started it today ( warmer weather ) and it worked perfect.
Do you leave it outside where rain (or snow) can get on the seat ? I would flip the seat over, and use a small blow gun the blow out any water.
yea i guess i should cover it in bad weather. thanks
it happened to me again and it was warmer weather. anyone know what the seat switch is wired to and what it operates ?
IIRC the up/down solenoid on the spool valve, should be right in front of your right shin when sitting in the cab.
ok thanks i will check that.