HELLLPPP...I purchased a LB75.B pilot controlled backhoe after sitting for about 6 years. It started right up and has run perfect for about 6 months except the outriggers never worked. I finally switched out the "brain box" and the outriggers were very random at best and would go up and not down or vice versa so I just chained them up. One day I ran over a branch and busted the main return line from the valves at the rear. it comes from a T at the valves to the bottom of the hydraulic tank. I quickly replaced the hose, changed the hydraulic filter and replaced fluid. Ever since, the backhoe has quit working all together. This is my stupid fault but I dead headed a gauge at the rear return line and for a moment before it blew a O-ring, the pressure shot to 2000psi + so it seems like the pressure is bypassing the pilot controls and returning to tank???? The loader has worked perfectly and it runs and drives perfect, just no backhoe. I think i even have outriggers like before I just don't want to try them. Please give me an idea where to look as it is almost impossible to get a tech out here that knows what they are doing. I have long thought it was something to do with the filter change but doesn't make sense if the loader works. I have shop manuals and am pretty handy,,,except when I do something stupid like the gauge thing (which is fixed). I have visually looked at the main relief valve on the loader valve but i don't see anything strange (not that I would know anyway). THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to help.
No replies yet.