Hello from California. I have a New Holland LB75.B and the injection pump needs replaced. The rebuilt pump arrived and when I went to install I could not locate any type of marks on the flywheel. The service manual is not correct as to what I have in front of me. It is a industrial model not a agriculture model. I ended up taking the front of the motor apart expecting to line up 3 the dots on the face of the gears and surprise, no marks there either. There is TDC as you can see in the picture but the service manual doesn’t reference this and I would be guessing where to position the lettering. Anybody have prior experience on these? Thank You in advance for your time!
Welcome to HEF, Mark ! This thread may help you. If not, post back and let us know. HeavyEquipmentForums And another link. It describes how important it is to have a dry (NO oil) on the input shaft during the reassembly. https://www.justanswer.com/construc...khoe-cummins-iveco-engine-bosch-injector.html
Thanks I will review it now!
Wahoo to the New Holland LB75b club!
Thanks Tink
Thank You very much! I think I have enough info. I will circle back beginning of next week and update. Waiting on some parts to come in and then in she goes. Thanks again everyone!
Update - Found the pin to lock the flywheel and got the pump locked. Got it all loosened up and it moves 1/4” or so but can’t get it out of the housing. From the looks of thing I am guessing there is a plate on the back side of the bell house and once removed It needs to have a gear puller to pull the gear off? I’m not sure I can even get my hands back in there let alone a puller. Maybe the dash board remove and there is access thru the firewall then??