Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland LS185b no start

Super10brss · 2023-06-23 16:31

I just purchased a LS185 skid steer and used it about a hour the day I bought it. While using it I found some items I wanted to repair. SEAT was messed up and a couple times the machine stopped in it tracks and I would have to press the button on the overhead panel to get it going again. Upon review I assumed because the “driver aware” switch in the seat was just there (all padding gone) that was the issue when it would bounce or what not. I bought a new seat! Pressed the “driver aware” switch with my hand to move machine at my shop and discovered that’s hard to do and move machine. Decided to straight wire “driver aware” switch with a wire to actually move it around back of shop. Which I did move, and blew a hose. Repaired hose. Now machine won’t start. Turns over but no start. “Driver aware” switch straight wired or connected to switch nothing happens. All fuses look good. (I have not metered them). I can’t find a stupid diagram of what fuse does what. Or a relay labeled diagram. Also seen in a post searching there are diodes in wiring harness and one is for drivers seat switch. Any insight!? Thanks guys Kevin

Replies0

No replies yet.