This machine has had on ongoing problem that we thought had been solved. It does not belong to me, but is on loan to me and know the problem is back. It would randomly blow the fuse and lock up. It has been to several repair shops including a new Holland dealer. The last independent shop replaced the two solenoids in the lower section above the skid plate. He used it for a month with no problems. The problem has started again off and on for the owner. At this point the bucket/ boom will still work. I used it a day with no problems and 2 hours the next day. Day 3 it blew 3 fuses within 75 yards. It is still there. At this point it blows the fuse when I press my hand on the seat. There is no buzzer sound. It does not get that far. The seat switch was replaced and I have used a jumper wire to bypass. There seat switch harness from the back of the cab to the seat has been tested. There is no resistance on any of the 3 wires. With the jumper wire plugged in the seat harness the fuse blows the second it touches the fuse block. It had a 20 in it when i got. I can not find any bare wires. I'm not sure if it is the correct one, but I did unhook the solenoid at the lower bottom right and it still blows with any pressure on the seat. I was told that that was the brake solenoid? I do not know for sure. Is there a way to test that solenoid? Am I even looking at the correct one? This all happens with the key off because I can't get any further. I was told that both lower solenoids have been replaced. Boom/ bucket solenoids have been replaced. Seat switch has been replaced. I can not find any obvious bare or broken wire problems. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. It is still in the lot and would at least like to get it in the shop. Are any of the relays above the engine fuse panel connected to this area? In searching I see where this is a common problem, but the issue is usually fixed by something that has been addressed on this machine Can I run a wire from a hot plug on the block through a toggle switch and a fused link back to the brake solenoid provided I can find the correct one? Thank you
No replies yet.