Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NEW HOLLAND Lx665 (1994)

paulieboy ยท 2016-08-28 09:07

Hello, recently purchased a 1994 NH Lx665. The machine was working fine. I was lifting a pallet of bricks when the front rows of the bricks had fallen off the skid. I unhooked the seat belt and exitted the machine (while it was still running). I threw the 100 or so bricks back up on the pallet, got back in the seat, buckled up the seat belt and the display says "LOCKED". Shut down the machine. Checked the seat belt switch, the seat switch, restarted the machine same thing. The machine will start, and move back and forward. The display still says "LOCKED" and the foot controls won't operate. I don't know how to get the machine "UN-LOCKED" Any HELP would be appreciated, Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1paulieboy2016-08-28 09:50

    OK, today got in machine, sat in the seat, connected seat belt, all the lights in the display came on. There was NO beep, and the "P" was not flashing. Display went off and came back on "LOCKED". How do I clear it from being "LOCKED"? Checked all the fuses, grounds, seat belt switch along with the seat switch. HELP PLEASE!!??

  2. #2RockingBarF2016-08-30 17:33

    You have a short goin on in wiring harness n maybe a selnoids has gone bad in it from central Missouri. cattle man live like there's no tomorrow.

  3. #3PJ The Kid2016-08-31 09:03

    Check your seat and belt switches, make sure you have power to them and actuate them and make sure you have power on the outgoing side. You can also use an ohm meter and disconnect the switch and put a test lead on either side of the switch and actuate it. Sounds to me like you had a seat or belt switch give up the ghost.