The fuel lift pump on my LX865 has gone out. It is not original equipment and I'm hoping to replace it with another generic pump that doesn't come with the NH price tag. Neither the service manual nor the local dealer can tell me what psi pump I need. Any help would be appreciated. Brian
It depends totally on what inj. pump u have.. A quick research is showing me a CAV/Delphi pump.?? They only need about 5 psi at the inlet at full load.. But in my experience, skid steers run a VE pump.?? Which run about the same, 5 psi.. If u can find a supply pump that runs less than 10 psi u should be good.. BUT.. u gotta know what injection pump u have..
Looked this morning and found it was a Lucos CAV / Delphi injector pump. It looks like I have my answer. Thank you very much!