I have a 2005 new holland 185b and its giving me problems. It runs fine and then on 3 occasions while getting back into the machine it shuts off. It wont start it will turn over but not start. The flip of the service switch and it starts but wont allow any functions. I know that switch bypasses all sensors. I replaced the 2 seat sensors and checked the wiring all looks good. Now the times its shut off it was just as I was entering the cab, weird. Seatbelts light goes off when in the seat and will turn over but no ignition? What am I missing, it has to be sensor because of the start with service switch. Local dealer has no clue, although I haven't been able to get it to him. He hasn't heard of this issue occurring?
Check out my experience & solution...maybe it will help: HeavyEquipmentForums