Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

new holland skid steer spreey l225

dayday ยท 2013-03-05 22:31

]Hi, I have an older, I think it is called a Spreey New Holland L225. I just bought it on line recently and the guy took me. I'm looking for some parts. There is no throttle, no lever, no rod going to the back, no rod in the back and no rod to hook to the carburator, it's completely gone. Would anyone have any old machines out there that could sell me parts? It has a Wisconsin W4 1770 engine. Would anyone know what machine would be compatable with that machine. Would a 325 or a 425 work? Could anyone help me out or have any links I can go to? I live in St. Paul MN Thanks, Dave

Replies7
  1. #1NCPIPELINE2013-03-07 12:38

    Do you have a serial number?

  2. #2dayday2013-03-07 12:51

    404144

  3. #3NCPIPELINE2013-03-07 12:55

    Try this - http://partstore.agriculture.newholland.com/us/brookssales/parts-search.html#epc::mr72859ar221952

  4. #4NCPIPELINE2013-03-08 06:32

    Was this information helpful?

  5. #5dayday2013-03-11 23:45

    sorry but no but thanks for trying

  6. #6Mikefromcny2013-03-18 20:28

    You must mean sperry - rand. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperry_Corporation The previous owner of New Holland before Ford got them. I had an early 80's L 455 skid.

  7. #7bill onthehill2013-03-18 20:47

    Try these guys. They have a huge boneyard. www.wengers.com