Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland W110 D, W130 D, W170 D,W190 D

trombeur · 2019-02-02 12:45

New Holland W110 D, W130 D, W170 D,W190 D opinion on new holland wheel loaders, what do you think of the agricultural equipment? MessageTitle: rubberized loader for company aggricola Today at 5:23 pm Reply citing Edit WHEEL LOADERS The design of the New Holland W110 D, W130 D, W170 D wheel loaders, as well as the new W190 D model, is designed to meet the needs of large farms, contractors, composting operators and biogas companies, where load performance is essential.

Replies15
  1. #1cuttin edge2019-02-02 19:33

    Is New Holland a Case, or is Case New Holland? We had 2 170s they were junk. A tool carrier junk, the Case, also a tool carrier junk. We had a 230 new Holland it was not a bad loader. The rubber tire backhoes were not bad as well

  2. #2funwithfuel2019-02-02 19:40

    Thought you were eyeing up an old L90D or something. Why would you downgrade to that?

  3. #3trombeur2019-02-03 09:58

    I presume you do not have a good opinion of the new holland, so making a ranking, in the first place we put the legendary queen Caterpillar, then the Japanese of the rising sun Komatsu, then volvo and finally hitachi, am I wrong? let me know thanks for your valuable opinions

  4. #4funwithfuel2019-02-03 10:38

    I'm biased toward Volvo. As you said , Komatsù and cat are great as well. It depends on what you are doing with it. Mining and quarry work is a toss up between Cat and Komatsù . Very strong, very resilient. For general dirt work, recycling and waste disposal along with material handling, I dont think you can beat a Volvo. Cycle times and break out force are typically greater when you compare like built and rated machines. You can't compare an L120 to a 983 to a WA900. Now with all that said, there is another option, closer to you. Liebherr. They make all sizes for all applications. I don't appreciate that they rely so heavily on hydrostatic power transmission vs. power shift transmission. It's all about sizing and asking, what am I going to do with this machine, how will it be used, and most importantly, where can I get parts and service. I can understand looking at new holland for agricultural, just not much more. If I'm not mistaken, there is a partnership between CNH and Iveco. If what I've heard is true, that could put parts and service much closer. So, what are you planning to do?

  5. #5cuttin edge2019-02-03 11:42

    Equipment preference is like sports teams, your team is your team. Anyone that has read any of my posts knows I wear the Volvo underwear. They're fast, comfortable, and good on fuel. The earlier E series were not so good, and I wouldn't wish a G on my worst enemies. No complaints about the Fs, an the H, so far so good. Cat is not what it once was as far as loaders, unless we are getting the lemons. Great luck with their dozers, and hoes, but we have a new 950 that can't work 8 hours without someone under the hood. Our experience with New Holland transmissions, electronics, jerky steering, door hinges, catching on fire, no heat or heat stuck on, even a broken frame

  6. #6trombeur2019-02-04 02:31

    in my part, many used cars, mostly fiat hitachi, hitachi hitachi excavators, because in the area there is a hitachi dealer, which mainly sells second-hand machines, never seen in my part, I repeat used machines of every brand also no longer in production, excavators or fiat hitachi or hitachi, for small bobcat machines the backhoe loaders jcb or fiat hitachi, old wheel loaders mainly transmission power shift, few hydrostats, volvo no longer there, I used them my client had plant to make concrete. in my part strong crisis. the concrete and earth-moving sector is stationary. it is not convenient at this time to change the mechanical means, there are no great jobs to be done. thank you for your opinions and experiences.

  7. #7mg23612019-02-04 05:53

    The machine or the underwear??.....LOL

  8. #8cuttin edge2019-02-04 08:06

    Both, good support...... I remember back in the day, Hitachi was a good excavator. Besides a few John Deere, I have not been around the big orange in years. They did buy a new 470 last year, but I have only seen it parked. We had a FiatAlis loader, almost Hitachi orange...... It was loud and uncomfortable to operate, but it was tough.

  9. #9trombeur2019-02-04 12:34

    in my parts john deere are not imported, when I was small there were small specimens of loaders and tracked bulldozzers, fiat hitachi are used because in my area operates a dealer who over time marketed benati, fiat allis, fiat kobelco, fiat hitachi, now it sells hitachi and mostly used fiat and similar machines, while living in a poor area we only use used cars, we make do with what little we have, we change them when it's not worth fixing them when we do not find spare parts and they're pretty much worn and they have to be scrapped and cut with the flame of the torch.

  10. #10HATCHEQUIP2019-02-06 10:49

    Nobody even mentioned kamasaki Kawasaki.

  11. #11funwithfuel2019-02-06 10:51

    That's true KMC does produce a good product. And that's why he brought his discussion here to get other points of view and opinions share what you got what was your experience with it

  12. #12HATCHEQUIP2019-02-06 11:02

    Not a bad loader at all and I would put them above a JD or Case

  13. #13trombeur2019-02-07 03:39

    Thank you for your precious experience, I would not want to be repetitive, in my part that is a poor and backward area, the Kawasaki produces motorcycles, a loader Kawasaki in my part is pure illusion is a chimera a utopia, thanks anyway the suggestion, terex?

  14. #14Volvomad2019-02-16 07:53

    As far as I know (short distance) ,Fiat own iveco,case,newholland ,FPT and not sure if or how they are connected to hitachi or kobelco

  15. #15trombeur2019-02-16 11:44

    Iveco Fiat , Fiat Industrial ;Fiat Industrial : http://www.cnhindustrial.com/it-it/our_brands/iveco/Pages/default.aspx