Has anyone seen one of these new 1 1/2 yrd machines. I have one coming in any day now. I have been running track loaders for 29 years and have run Cat 931--935---939---943---953. Case 855C-D and E's John Deere 655B--555. Never liked the Deere's much but since everyone has given up on the 1 1/2 yrd machines I don't have much choice. If you are curious this 605 it is not a rebadged Lebbere 611. They kept the 611 main frame and loader frame and installed the complete 650J Dozer power system in it. I have run one on the yard in Richmond Va. it seems good. There is so much demand to look at the loader's that they are not demonstating it off yard at all. I ordered one about 5 weeks ago with the agreement that I do not have to take it. I probably will lease it since it is so new. Any thoughts. I am a new subsriber so HELLO also.
are you gonna use it for any building wrecking? That would be really fun? what is your intended use?
How about those new big boy excavators from Deere? THey don't take any prisoners. Nice machines. Big and powerful. . . with balls.
I am primarily a residential excavator so basements, lot clearing, grading etc.
Welcome to the site, Ken! You know your business better than I, but I want to make sure -- will the 605C be large enough for basement excavation?
Thank you for the welcome. In answer yes I have other 1 1/2 yrd machines as well as 2 yrd and for the area in Va. where we are they work fine. If we get into rock we use one of our trackhoe's. Also many of the lots are getting:usa so small the smaller track loaders do great.:usa :usa
Ken, good luck with the purchase -- and let us know how it goes (pictures pictures pictures haha) and how it compares to the 939. Frankly, I'm surprised that Cat never bothered to update the 939. Yes, it has a small market, but could it be that the 939C Hystat is two generations old?
welcome to the board ken!!
Having some issues with a client's 655b if you have some expertise on it I would really appreciate it