Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Keys Trying To Find Information

Beachslock ยท 2011-04-22 23:28

I got two new keys today and was told they are tractor keys I'm looking for any information that you may supply or help with the keys have a number on them 3916-21 and 3916-22 Thank You James www.beachslock.com

Replies15
  1. #1heavylift2011-04-23 02:40

    looks similar to a case tractor key... they were notched all the way though

  2. #2shopteacher 12011-04-25 11:23

    Take a look at this website below and click on "all equipment keys". They have a great photo library of equipment keys! John http://www.beachslock.com/

  3. #3Lee-online2011-04-25 11:27

    I guess you didnt notice who the OP is. Its his website you are referring him too.

  4. #4EGS2011-04-25 11:41

    Thanks Lee I needed a good laugh.

  5. #5Beachslock2011-04-25 17:25

    Thanks Guys

  6. #6shopteacher 12011-04-27 22:34

    No i didn't:Banghead! If he is not sure, I don't know who would!

  7. #7plowking7402011-04-27 22:43

    they look a LOT like the keys that we used to use to open the toilet paper holder in our shops bathrooms.

  8. #82stickbill2011-04-27 23:06

    Toilet paper and bathrooms?It's a shame when you have to lock up your toilet paper.

  9. #9heavylift2011-04-27 23:21

    have you priced TP lately. Beside most public restroom paper is worth stealing, but that not the reason to lock TP ... Damn Vandals love to stuff rolls in the toilet and sinks , then flood the restrooms

  10. #10Beachslock2011-04-28 13:10

    I have checked it out its not for TP holders. Ilco key blank company says they are Miscellaneous Switch keys

  11. #11EGS2011-04-28 14:37

    They almost look like a John Deere 1520, 2020 key.

  12. #12Cmark2011-04-29 01:11

    Hyster forklift?

  13. #13Dualie2011-05-06 18:40

    I would say they look like keys to the foot peddle lockouts on my steel shear in the shop.

  14. #14Beachslock2011-05-06 19:17

    That could be possible as I have been coming up with different ideas such as a lock out switch, trash compactor, safety switches of that type

  15. #15Dualie2011-05-08 20:46

    and they really do look like the keys to the paper towel dispenser in the shatters.