I gotta get a tax deduction under IRS code 179 in order to reduce my taxes ( write off ) . I'm considering the purchase of a Dozer.I have about 10 acres , a little hilly and trees no bigger than 18 inch diameter. Need to make a small aircraft dirt runway about 600 ' long and 80 ft wide .This is mostly red clay dirt , no big rocks .Also gotta make a road about 16 ft wide . When I spend $ 100 K I dont have to pay taxes on the money I earned ( IRS Section 179 ) I'm thinking a mid sized ,like a John Deere 450 or case D-61 or Cat D4C or WHATEVER . WHAT are the best mid sized and which makes to stay away from ? Also which brand has is the easiest and least expensive to maintain ? I have about $100 K to spend.
No replies yet.