Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

new member

crane operator ยท 2009-03-27 17:52

Been reading the forum for quite a while- finally decided to quit reading and start joining- anti organization I guess. Also the newest job is 4-10hour days meaning a Friday with nothing to do (at least until the wife finds out). I may have trouble explaining that I'm gone, if I'm not getting paid for it. Anyway I've always enjoyed reading this forum, maybe I can learn some more.

Replies4
  1. #1Muffler Bearing2009-03-27 22:49

    I just started today too. I'm a mechanic who's bounced back and forth from equipment to trucks. Now I've settled for a while on Mixer trucks. I'm just looking for a way to stay up to date and maybe hear what other techs out there have to say. This looks like a really well organized forum, nice work.

  2. #2cat 3852009-03-27 22:51

    welcome

  3. #3Steve Frazier2009-03-28 04:03

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums guys!!:drinkup

  4. #4DaveMI2009-03-30 15:34

    I came on here to introduce myself also but I need 3 posts to start a thread so here's #1. Sorry for the hi jack!