Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Member – Delton, Michigan

GMedich · 2022-10-28 10:25

Hello. I recently purchased a Case 580 CK to help me work on my cottage and 5 acre property near Battle Creek, Michigan. It runs well, but doesn't stop well... yet. Researching the model brought me to this site which should prove to be helpful. Thank you all for your participation.

Replies4
  1. #1skyking12022-10-28 10:32

    welcome! cool old hoe. I hope you find what you need here.

  2. #2Tinkerer2022-10-28 14:20

    Welcome to HEF, GMedich !

  3. #3Coaldust2022-10-29 02:57

    Welcome to the HEF, Mr. GMedich. That’s a helluva Rig you have there.

  4. #4GMedich2022-10-29 07:59

    Thanks, all. ...and thanks, Coaldust. I took delivery last Monday, and am working through replacing its fluids and filters. Have never seen oil quite that dark before. I expect to work on its brakes before using it much. Loading and unloading from the transport trailer was an experience I don't care to repeat!