Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Member from New Hampshire

NHrockfarm · 2022-10-24 12:13

Hello All, I'm new to the site and fairly new to operating compact equipment. I'm not quite there yet but I've got retirement on the distant horizon, and the family has come together with the goal of building towards a multi-generational homestead/farm on a recently acquired piece of rural land. I've had a few careers (military, education, IT) but we all prefer the quiet country life. To this end, I've just taken delivery on a Takeuchi TB235-2 which I'm currently getting the hang of operating. I really like the machine and its size w/trailer is the most machine my truck can legally tow. My daughter also picked up a Kioti 2610 compact tractor which we've already put to work. There's an EA grapple on the way for it too, which should be a great help. I've got a couple excavator questions I'd like to ask, but I'll do that later in the appropriate forum. Ken

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2022-10-25 19:30

    Welcome to HEF, NHrockfarm !

  2. #2Camshawn2022-10-27 00:26

    Welcome Ken. Be interested in how that grapple works out on the tractor after you guys have had it for a while. Cam

  3. #3Coaldust2022-11-03 03:49

    I’m late. Welcome to the HEF. I look forward to hearing about your adventures.