Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Member from New York

jandsfarm ยท 2013-09-20 16:17

Hi, I'm a new member from upstate New York. I'm retired from Federal Law Enforcement in the Washington DC area. My wife and I bought a farm with about 100acres. I picked up a 2002 Case 580M backhoe to use on the farm. The TLB is in excellent shape for it's age. This site will help me with any issues I might have. Thanks for your time.

Replies5
  1. #1willie592013-09-20 19:52

    Welcome to HEF jandsfarm. :drinkup

  2. #2kshansen2013-09-20 20:05

    Welcome from another New Yorker. How "Upstate" are you? Some people think anything north of Yonkers qualifies as Upstate! If cared for a 2002 Case 580 should be a good machine with lots of life left in it.

  3. #3Nige2013-09-20 20:31

    Hello, good evening & welcome .............

  4. #4jandsfarm2013-09-21 15:57

    Hi, I live just south of Mohawk, how about you?

  5. #5kshansen2013-09-21 16:21

    Not far away just west of Syracuse. We have an old snow plow from the village of Ilion at work. Good luck with that 580M, should be a good machine.