Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from SC

dp200time? · 2024-11-17 20:49

Hey guys, thanks for your help in advance. And thanks for having me.

Replies12
  1. #1dp200time?2024-11-17 21:25

    Can someone tell me the lock timing on a delphi dp200 injector pump. It's on a new holland lb110 backhoe. I have the # 1 cylinder tdc and marks on the other gears lined up but the ip shaft has not been locked. Tapered shaft no key. I have dial indicator. Just not quite sure of exact procedure or where to check lift. Thepumpguysc , I'm in pageland and would gladly ride your way if you could help. Thanks fellas!

  2. #2Coaldust2024-11-18 02:43

    Welcome to the HEF. How did Pageland do with Helene?

  3. #3funwithfuel2024-11-18 12:25

    Welcome, you definitely asked for the right person.

  4. #4crane operator2024-11-18 19:05

    @thepumpguysc

  5. #5thepumpguysc2024-11-18 21:39

    Gotta have the actual pump number off the name plate.. (8923A…,)

  6. #6dp200time?2024-11-18 23:03

    It rained for a few days and had some high winds but that was the extent of it. And Thanks for having me. Glad to be here.

  7. #7dp200time?2024-11-18 23:05

    Yeah I did a little research thru the forums. He seemed like the man with the plan....

  8. #8dp200time?2024-11-18 23:19

    Thanks, it's; 1261 8920A364W 22828AUG. Mod.

  9. #9thepumpguysc2024-11-19 09:20

    Let’s take this off forum.. Contact me either thru prvt msg or at my home email.. thepumpguysc at aol dot com

  10. #10thepumpguysc2024-11-19 17:51

    What happened to him.?? He disappeared..

  11. #11dp200time?2024-11-20 14:51

    Ok I will. Thanks. Phone has been off.

  12. #12dp200time?2024-11-20 14:51

    I'm here. Gonna email you now.